Wednesday 25 September 2013

Tat It And See

I'm taking part in the Tat It And See (TIAS) currently being run by Sherry Pence. On her regular blog she posts the mystery pattern a little at a time, and on this special blog we can post our progress and our guesses about what it is. Do join in the fun!

I think I'll be posting my progress there rather than here. Here's my first post. :-)

Okay, okay, here are pictures of my Day 1 and Day 2 tatting.



What is it? My current guess: this is the skirt of a crinoline lady. Go to the TIAS blog to see everyone else's guesses! :-)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Grace,

    I have decided to put my progress on both my blog and the TIAS one, then my non tatters can follow and guess what it is, I did this the last few years I ask them to try and guess and who ever gets it got the item tatted as a present.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a good idea, Margaret. Maybe I'll do the same. :-)

      Delete